Re: 3" Trailmaster Body Lift.

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 23:11:47 EST

Sorry to hear about your experinces Nice, I put the Trailmaster body lift in
my truck over my summer and didn't have any "major" problems. The
instructions did suck but I had a good set from a post to the DML. I didn't
have any problems with the steering extension (since it's a 93). Since I
have the V8 I had to figure out what to do about the fan, so I just got a
smaller one from summit. I've got an auto so no shifting problems but I
did have a problem with the T-case lever hitting the front of the trim and
bouncing off trying to go into 4-wheel drive (it only does it when I really
get on it ), so I just took off the trim around it and its fine. I don't
know to take off the knob since my friend did that part while I was under
the truck, but the extension is on there. I did the lift in june and I've
driven about 5,000 miles since then and no problems...

Chris
93 4x4 CC V8