Re: 97+ Rear anti Sway bar

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 01:18:43 EST

Steven,
It was part of the optional tire and handling package. Most rangers come
WITHOUT a rear sway bar. What you may be seeing is the spare tire support bar.
A sway bar controls body roll(lean). If when you take a fast corner you think
your truck leans too much it's worth it. If you never experienced that
problem, don't sweat the absence of the bar.
                                     dadoctah@worldnet.att.net