Re: Re: DFW meet (Gordon) -- Hooters

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 12:18:53 EST

Gordon Adams wrote:

> you read my mind. ill get on the address bit. what time shall we say ? a
> freind of mine went to an LS1 meet up there, they all lined up their cars
> and took photos in the motel parking lot. it all worked out really well.
> Besides, I need some original content for my Web site.
>
> Gordon
> 99 R/T black rc

        Gordon, I'm thinking about 2PM. It'll give the place a chance to clear
out a little from the lunch crowd, then later after we're done eating
and bullsh*ting, it'll be getting a little dark. If it's nice weather,
we'll head back into the industrial distric to do some, how shall I say
it, umm, performance comparisons. Yeah that's it, performance
comparisons! Get that address and if the time is agreeable, I'll post it
as an event. Alan S.