Attn:Bruce & Frank

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 13:45:05 EST

Has anyone heard from Bruce & Frank lately? I've been trying to find
out the status on the T/B's for a few days and haven't heard anything.
Last time I communicated with Bruce about 2 weeks ago, he said the T/B
was being assembled and tested and should be shipped soon. I don't want
to come across as some pushy butthead, but I'm getting impatient. I'm
also worried about the fact that it could have been lost by UPS. My drag
radials sat in the Dallas depot of UPS from 22 DEC until yesterday (30
DEC). I need to know so I can get some sleep! The wait is killin' me!
Alan S.