RE: JBA header buy

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 12:02:27 EST

The passenger side jba header is not fabbed right. It was a bitch to install
because I had to tweak the exhaust with leverage to get it to line up and
after looking at the big picture when the truck is on a rack (istalled it on
my back)the Y pipe was shifted to the right bringing it too close to the
cross member. There was only 1/2" clearance and when I had my mopar cat back
istalled they must have tweaked it as well because the Y pipe was rattlining
on the crossmember.
However the headers did line up to the head ok.

Joel