JBA header buy

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 29 1998 - 15:01:07 EST

Hey dudes(and dudettes),

I called Internet Racers Supplies today and inquired about the JBA
headers.
The lady that answered connected me to someone that could give me a
volume
discount. The man said unless they were all shipping to the same
address he
couldn't give me anything off. Not only that, in the middle of Dec.
the headers
went up to $398. Not a good shopping trip.
It seems like I'm going with the Leach headers. You guys promised
more HP and
no welding(muffler clamps OK). If this is true count me in on the
group buy.
One can't go wrong with more power.
So far I've got Gibson split duals cat-back, K&N FIPK, Triple
platinum splitfires
and Taylor cables. Can the stock computer work good with the header
addition?
    dadoctah@worldnet.att.net