Re: 3.55 to 3.90 Gear Swap.

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 00:42:49 EST

Steve, I did a swap on my old '92 Dak 4x4. It was pretty straight forward.
Not hard at all. The main problem is that you need a special tool to adjust
the play. It goes down the axle tube and has a large hex head that fits
into the adjusters. If you know any one at a local Dodge dealer, you might
be able to borrow it. You can also do it with an offset screwdriver, from
the open back of the axle. But this takes a while, and can be a bit of a
pain. But, It'll work just fine. Hope this helps.

> From: Jetmugg@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: 3.55 to 3.90 Gear Swap.
> Date: Thursday, December 31, 1998 10:10 AM
>
> Hello, I'm Steve M., and I'm brand new to DML. I've got a '92 CC, 318,
Auto,