RE: G-Tech

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 18:22:51 EST

I called those guys back to see what the differences were between the pro
and the regular and he said they are the same. I told him jcwhitney has the
unit for 118.0 then he goes "I can match the price and ship it to you
today", So I ordered it. Funny thing is the same company just told me a few
hours ago that they are all one price of 149 bucks. hehe, this list rocks!

Joel