Re: my baby's rattle; was: JBA header buy

From: jam'n (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 18:19:00 EST

----------
> From: dakota_5sp_v8 <Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com>
> To: DML <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
> Subject: RE: DML: JBA header buy
> Date: Thursday, December 31, 1998 11:02 AM
There was only 1/2" clearance and when I had my mopar cat back

> istalled they must have tweaked it as well because the Y pipe was
rattlining
> on the crossmember.

go to a quality auto parts store (napa) and get some asbestos exh material.
 sorta like gasket material. cut to wrap pipe at frame. use ss clamps to
secure. will stop rattle agains asbestos exh material. monitor,
replacement may be required from time to time... but rattle will be
gone.... then you be

jam'n