Re: Bein' new and all...

From: Steve (Slow@primenet.com)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 12:32:47 EST

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 15:59 -0800, you wrote:

>I've been perusing the archives and reading the recent stuff and it seems like
>no one uses their trucks for off-roading and everyone mostly uses them to drag
>race. Not that racing is bad, but it only lasts for seconds. I also noticed
>that a lot of members are from Texas. Maybe that's why they don't 4-wheel..no
>hills. At least not like we have here in Oregon.
>
>It is interesting and informative to read all the emails though.

I wheel the hell out of mine, not the bash the truck type, but I've
embarrassed a few poor drivers in a some Jeeps. I post wheeling trip
stories when I go, and had a ton of pics on my site for a while. I'm
one for seeing more wheeling stuff on here...

        Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....