Wheelin´ was: Bein' new and all...

From: JT McBride (mcbride@abac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 22:17:07 EST

>I wheel the hell out of mine, not the bash the truck type, but I've

I don´t understand people who go so far as body damage for 4x4
thrills (though I´ve dented a rocker panel in my day) -- makes for
pretty expensive learning curve. Some guys just don´t know when
to back down and realize they´re beyond the prep level of the
vehicle. I´ve found this especially true of Toyota owners, for some
reason...

>embarrassed a few poor drivers in a some Jeeps. I post wheeling trip
>stories when I go, and had a ton of pics on my site for a while. I'm
>one for seeing more wheeling stuff on here...

Yeah!

I´m the co-coordinator for our 4x4 club at work, so I´ve been trailboss
on a few expeditions. Great fun, as long as everyone has CBs. Can be
chaos otherwise.

Jim
´93 4x4 CC V8