MP Cold Air Intake

From: Roderic Vaughan (rodeaux@CWIX.com)
Date: Fri Jan 01 1999 - 19:01:26 EST

You Wrote:

Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 07:14:01
From: Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com>
Subject: DML: MP Cold Air Intake

MP has a cold air intake (P5007069) for the '97-'99 Dakota
and lists for $249.95.

Has anyone seen a picture of this? What kind of unit is it?
The only system, that I've heard of with this kind of price,
was K&N new generation FIPK. Has this been released for the
Dakota yet?

Any information is much appreciated. Belated Happy New Years
to all.

Bob
Burlington, Ont.

I have not seen the unit.I called the local dealer and they checked on it
with Mopar.The unit is not yet available and he didn't know when it will be
available.He said to call back in a couple months. Hope this helps.

Roderic
98 4x4 CC 5.2l