Re: Fog light sensitivity

From: binary/IIRG (binary@shoelace.digivill.net)
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 16:14:46 EST

On Thu, 31 Dec 1998, jim miller wrote:

> I use my fog lights all the time because it does help you see things close to you
> in the road like potholes you want to dodge and things at the edge of the
> roadway. And if the lights are adjusted correctly, Their beam drops 1 foot for

Just my 2 cents but when I had my old truck I had a set of bosh fog lights
on it and I alwaysed used to leave them on.. (I checked there aligement
weekly) and I found it helped me see things deer, etc but most importantly
it helped me see the one thing you dont want to run into.. Cops running
radar on the side of highways..

- nick

www.digivill.net/dak