RE: Door Panel Removal '97+

From: mstepka@genesisdj.com
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 16:32:41 EST

Do you have power lock and windows? If not, Then there is a small
aluminum rod for the manual door locks that you just have to take off.
There is a white connector holding it on in the middle of the door, you just
have to twist it and then pull up on the rod then the door comes free.

Here is a scanned photo from a sheet from Crutchfield on how to take the
door panel off. It is pretty easy. Also I have the other sheets on how to
take the rear panels off where the speakers are for the regular cab and club
cab. Plus it I have one that shows how to take the dash off, but that is
very easy to do anyhow. Well here it is.

Please check Attachment!

Mike Stepka
98 CC Sport 4x4 V6
with all the chrome accessories