Re: Where's Trottmann? :-)

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 19:20:50 EST

<< Hi all,
 Has Trottmann gone on vacation again? I remember last year when he went,
 all hell broke loose and the Dakota's started dropping like flies.
 There have been several dak's damaged recently, and two weeks ago I
 almost broadsided a semi and only missed hitting him by about 5 feet. (I
 had a green light and he turned left in front of me. I had no concerns
 for my safety, all I was worried about was my Dakota. Then today, at a
 stoplight less than two miles from home, I got rear-ended. Fortunately
 Darwin (my green '95) didn't even suffer a scratch. Now, with that major
 winter storm coming, I don't dare take him out on the road. If anyone
 else in the midwest has to go out, be careful, we don't want to lose
 anyone (people or Dakotas :-) )

 Angela Chavez
 Wright State University
 Dayton OH
 howlingwolf1@juno.com

Hey!! I think Robert owes me a motor!!!!!!!!! Thanks Angela for noticing his
absense!!!

Brad