Where's Trottmann? :-)

From: Angela M Chavez (howlingwolf1@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jan 01 1999 - 18:40:36 EST

Hi all,
Has Trottmann gone on vacation again? I remember last year when he went,
all hell broke loose and the Dakota's started dropping like flies.
There have been several dak's damaged recently, and two weeks ago I
almost broadsided a semi and only missed hitting him by about 5 feet. (I
had a green light and he turned left in front of me. I had no concerns
for my safety, all I was worried about was my Dakota. Then today, at a
stoplight less than two miles from home, I got rear-ended. Fortunately
Darwin (my green '95) didn't even suffer a scratch. Now, with that major
winter storm coming, I don't dare take him out on the road. If anyone
else in the midwest has to go out, be careful, we don't want to lose
anyone (people or Dakotas :-) )

Angela Chavez
Wright State University
Dayton OH
howlingwolf1@juno.com

Science is the systematic pursuit of curiosity about the natural world

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]