Re: RE: About to buy a 99 Dakota

From: Ron Gallimore (rgallim@geocities.com)
Date: Sat Jan 02 1999 - 22:36:05 EST

The painted bumpers also rust out. When I had my '92 both bumpers had
to be replaced. When I bought my '97 in November, both bumpers showed
signs of rust, the paint was starting to bubble. The service manager
said the chrome and painted bumpers were prepared the same way but the
paint does not like to stick to the bumpers like the chrome does.

--
Ron, KC8JFK
ICQ#:  2522310