RE: Digital camersa (non Dak related)

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jan 03 1999 - 12:20:37 EST

I will take exception here. I have the Kodak DC-210Plus. When you set the
resolution to its highest, best quality, the images are better than any 35mm
I have ever seen. You also have the ability to do enhancements before the
final cut. One other good point, NO FILM or DEVELOPING COST. Come on you
old farts out there, step up and join the rest of us old farts...

VLADIMIR
96 Indy "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/