Re: Mike Leach/Mopar header install completed

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jan 03 1999 - 15:12:08 EST

Dave,
I ordered mine coated. Mike Leach is about 30 minutes from Ceramitech so he
hand carries all of his coating orders to them, then picks them up when they
are ready.

John
98 Dak Sport 4X4 CC 5.2L, Auto, Mopar Headers, DDBC

<snip>
After you got the headers, how did you go about getting them coated. Did
you send them somewhere after you got them? I'm thinking of putting them
on my '97. I'll probably have a dealer install them but would like to
get them coated somewhere first.
<unsnip>