RE: RE: 4x4 & Anti lock brakes

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Jan 03 1999 - 19:08:18 EST

yes.

I double checked in the service manual. Here is what it said

"The RWAL and ABS systems are designed to retard wheel lockup while braking.
Retarding wheel lockup is accomplished by modulating fluid pressure to the
wheel brake units. Both systems are monitored by a microprocessor which
controls the operation of the systems."

Joel