New years resolution

From: Weston-Lewis, Graeme (Graeme.Weston-Lewis@lsil.com)
Date: Sun Jan 03 1999 - 23:51:30 EST

Happy New Year fellow DML'rs
My new years resolution is the make my Dak faster... Mopar/Leach headers,
Cat-Back and something on the intake side - FIPK if K&N get their act
together for the '97+. (Isn't profit sharing wonderfull......)
To this end, I have a couple of questions.

 I am seriously considering the Gibson dual Cat-back, (I have to confess to
a preference for Borla, but no luck on a Borla for the 4x4). I was looking
under my truck for how it would route out the back and cannot see how the
drivers side pipe can get between the gas tank, my hitch and the spare
wheel. Anyone have the Gibson's and can shed some light for me?

Opinions on the single or dual cat-back? I am more interested in performance
than looks, but if it the performance is the same (and I can keep my spare
wheel) I'll go with the duals. Now if they had the supertruck version
available, there would be no question :)

Oops, I almost forgot to introduce myself:
I'm Graeme Weston-Lewis
I will own a 97 Jade Green SLT CC 4x4 v8 3.55r/e when I finish paying the
bank loan off.
The green beast is competely loaded apart from the overhead console and the
LSD(D@mn)
I originally hail from Bonnie Scotland, but now reside in Sunny Ft. Collins
Colorado.

Once again, I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.
 Graeme