Re: New years resolution

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 10:22:02 EST

Graeme,

   I have a 97 CC 4x4 SLT+ as well. I installed a class IV hitch about a two
years ago and just recently added the Gibson dual catback. The hitch fit o.k.
with the spare and the factory exhaust, but when I added the Gibson I lost my
spare (I have the 31s). A muffler shop here in town told me they would
mandrel bend some new 2.5 pipe for the drivers side so I could keep the spare
and the hitch for about $50. Just need to get the time to go do it now.

Russ
97 318 CC 4x4 SLT+ with all the options
Rhino Python 3000 Roll Top Power Bolt
Class IV hitch Mopar Perf headers Gibson Dual 14x3 FABM Dual Blazer Air
horns