Re: slight changes in 2001?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 05:04:44 EST

In a message dated 1/3/99 8:00:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, shetland@erols.com
writes:

<< I heard that there would be a redesign in 2001, not 2003, but you
 are in the know a lot better than I am!! Maybe there is a slight tweak
 to the outside-like slight nose or rear end change? or maybe some
 updates or restyling of the interior?? Just wondering, but I realize it
 could have just been rumors and not set in stone...Time will tell, but
 then again, all you have to do is look out your window and you'll see
 before we ever will!
   Do you have any better info on the release of the 4.7L in the Dakota,
 and a possible bigger engine Dodge has been working on (Like Ford's 4.6
 and 5.4 twins) ?? Like I said, I dont know how much longer I feel like
 waiting...

I dont really think there is going to be any type of a tweak for 2001 although
I could be wrong on the expected timing for the all new body. Ill find out
today.
   Dont know anything on the 4.7 or any other bigger Ford killers.
Eric