Re: About to buy a 99 Dakota

From: Thomas Wood (twood1@PHEAA.ORG)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 08:20:44 EST

Go with the 8. Take it from my I thought I was being smart getting the 6
because of mileage but since I joined this list I realize that there isn't
that much difference. If you are going to be driving in snow or even wet
grass, get the limited slip. Well worth getting it now. Good luck...

T. Matt
Harrisburg, PA