Daimler-Chrysler forever

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 14:29:42 EST

Ah, this merger topic never seems to want to DIE!

   Anyway folks, deals over, the stationery is changed, it ain't going back.
Can we move past this now? I really don't care what any CC (currently DC)
employee thinks. Just build the damn cars/trucks well so that the company
does good. Leave international economics to the experts, and yes, I'm sure CC
consulted a few before signing on the X. I can issue the following report:

   Here in California, business is booming. Most Dodge Dealers are seeing
sales increases in the last few months. The hottest items: the Dakota and
Durango. Do the dealers seem to care about the merger? NO. If sales continue
to increase: they'll make statues to Eaton.

   I have faith in DC to become the hottest international car manufacturer in
the world. It is larger than Ford now and if they ever pool their resources
completely, will be passing the stick in the muck GM in just a few years. If
I were a DC employee, I'd be doing my damndest to make it the best company on
the planet. Instead, I'll just keep buying their cars and trucks... I want a
Mercedes 230 SLK... gotta support the company ya know.. ^_^

Shaun H.