Re: Daimler-Chrysler forever

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 15:41:18 EST

Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com writes:

<< If sales continue
 to increase: they'll make statues to Eaton.

    I have faith in DC to become the hottest international car manufacturer in
 the world. It is larger than Ford now and if they ever pool their resources
 completely, will be passing the stick in the muck GM in just a few years. If
 I were a DC employee, I'd be doing my damndest to make it the best company on
 the planet >>
   Shaun, I agree, lets let it die. As far as Eaton goes, ummm, no comment.
  I am a DC employee and I'm doing just that.
Eric