Re: Exhaust System Questions:

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 15:17:39 EST

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Jack Hilton III wrote:
> At 12:39 PM 1/4/1999 EST, you wrote:
> > Ah , now you know why many people either do or wish they could remove the
> > cat . Unfortunately it is against Federal Law to remove it . >>
> >
> >Jack, hmm, really?=0) Uh oh! =0)
> >Eric
>
> Um , shyeah.......
>
> BTW - Did I mention that I work for the EPA ? I am converging on your
> location at this very minute . Do not move . Stand with your fingers
> interlaced . Have the keys to the Chrysler Atlantic standing by for me .

   Sit tight, Eric!!!! I have scrambled the DML Commando Team, and we
are en-route. (I'm typing this with my laptop from the jump deck of a
C-130 over Lake Erie.) We departed from Niagra Falls AFB about a half an
hour ago and we are flying a direct GPS approach for the Jeep/Truck Design
building. We will dispatch those nasty EPA'ers with *extreme* prejudice! =)

  (See, we can be used for both good and evil; aren't you glad we
   didn't disband after dismantling your truck?) ;-)

  Lock and load, boys... ;-)

                                            -Jon-