Weee're Ba-aack!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 16:18:17 EST

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jason and I are back from our jaunt
down to Salt Lake City and Vegas. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe
holiday. Our trip was great but we were missing our Dak's incredibly.
While in Salt Lake we borrowed Jason's dad's blazer (in very rough shape).
And while in Vegas we had a rented neon.

Anyone on the list from Vegas? While we were parked at the Las Vegas
Hilton, we noticed a black dak (old design) in the parking lot. This made
our Dak withdrawal even worse.

When we got back home yesterday afternoon we found both our trucks sitting
in 3 foot high snow drifts. Nothing like having to do a lot of digging and
shoveling after a long day of flying. Where in the world did all this
"white stuff" come from. I haven't seen this much snow here for quite a few
years. The city declared a "snow emergency" which they haven't done in
about 16 years. I'm so very grateful for a 4x4 with sure-grip.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd