Re: Weee're Ba-aack!

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 10:30:00 EST

Norah Bleazard wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to let everyone know that Jason and I are back from our jaunt
> down to Salt Lake City and Vegas. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe
> holiday. Our trip was great but we were missing our Dak's incredibly.
> While in Salt Lake we borrowed Jason's dad's blazer (in very rough shape).
> And while in Vegas we had a rented neon.
>
> Anyone on the list from Vegas? While we were parked at the Las Vegas
> Hilton, we noticed a black dak (old design) in the parking lot. This made
> our Dak withdrawal even worse.
>
> When we got back home yesterday afternoon we found both our trucks sitting
> in 3 foot high snow drifts. Nothing like having to do a lot of digging and
> shoveling after a long day of flying. Where in the world did all this
> "white stuff" come from. I haven't seen this much snow here for quite a few
> years. The city declared a "snow emergency" which they haven't done in
> about 16 years. I'm so very grateful for a 4x4 with sure-grip.
>
> Norah
> current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
> current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
> RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
Hey

welcome back, eh!

Do you like this white stuff or what. I'll save you the trouble of
looking up the toronto meet pics on the web site by saying no i don't
have 4x4 :( That's partly why i've had to park it in the underground
at work. It took me 2.5 hours to get home on the transit system last
night. Don't ask.

Hopefully, they'll have the street it's on plowed by the end of the
week. :(

Well i'm sure you guys are busy digging out and stuff.
Be careful of the back, eh!
talk to you later.

take care

randy

(Parked till city will plow street)98 dak sport black(w/ unattractive
salt patterns) v6 (putt putt) non- 4x4 cc (trying to get sand bags)