San Diego / Kali meet

From: Martin (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 16:45:07 EST

Yes, I plan on going. We may think about going up 15 n, to 10 w, 215 w,
then 5 n. After 6:00 pm the commuters should be gone.
Martin

As far as SLO, I plan on leaving Friday night around 5:30-6 pm...
knowing quite well that it will be a long/slow drive up through
The 5 split, and up to L.A... Bruce and martin, still planning on
going??

As far as reservations, I am going to wing it and find something
once we get up there... Saturday we will hit Hearst Castle from
what I have heard, and take it from there.. Return Sunday
afternoon. Should be a good 'mini vacation' for us (my wife and
I are both going).

Sam '95 SLT

--
Martin Tolentino