re: San Diego / Kali meet

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 13:32:46 EST

Jim don't worry. I got there at 5:30pm, and figured out that it
was cancelled due to the holidaze... DUHHO!

As far as SLO, I plan on leaving Friday night around 5:30-6 pm...
knowing quite well that it will be a long/slow drive up through
The 5 split, and up to L.A... Bruce and martin, still planning on
going??

As far as reservations, I am going to wing it and find something
once we get up there... Saturday we will hit Hearst Castle from
what I have heard, and take it from there.. Return Sunday
afternoon. Should be a good 'mini vacation' for us (my wife and
I are both going).

Sam '95 SLT