Re: RE: DaimlerChrysler takeover site

From: JT McBride (mcbride@abac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 16:59:19 EST

><< Corporate lurkers: You can drop the keys to the 500SL through the mail
> slot. Thanks.
> >>
>LOL Jim! What's the address!
>Eric

The people who matter KNOW EVERYTHING!

IŽm sure they also know IŽll never make enough money to buy a 500SL, so
they really ought to give me one so I can advertise for them. I might even
get vanity plates saying DC 4EVR, or something better that I havenŽt
thought of yet. I would certainly get license plate frames: On the Dak, one
that reads "My other car is a Mercedes"; and on the 500SL "My other car is
a Dodge truck".

Hmmm, I wonder what the insurance on a 500SL would run?

Then thereŽs the chance that the IRS and DEA would probably think IŽm a
drug dealer...

Guess IŽll just keep the Dak.

Jim
Ž93 4x4 CC V8