Update on Rattling (cat)

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 16:54:59 EST

Well,

I jacked the Dak up and took a look at the Cat. Nothing seems to be wrong on
the outside (no dents) but when I tap it or shake it there is a rattle
inside. What does this mean? I have not noticed any power loss. In fact, the
other night I spanked a Honda Accord v6 not once, not twice, but thrice, and
I had two passengers(xtra 350 lbs) in the truck. What are the advantages to
the high flow cat? I don't plan on doing much racing, except for those
streetlight races. So, I am more concerned about gas milage, but a little
performance never hurts :-)

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com