Re: RE: DaimlerChrysler takeover site

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 19:33:25 EST

In a message dated 1/4/99 5:01:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, mcbride@abac.com
writes:

<< The people who matter KNOW EVERYTHING!

 IŽm sure they also know IŽll never make enough money to buy a 500SL, so
 they really ought to give me one so I can advertise for them. I might even
 get vanity plates saying DC 4EVR, or something better that I havenŽt
 thought of yet. I would certainly get license plate frames: On the Dak, one
 that reads "My other car is a Mercedes"; and on the 500SL "My other car is
 a Dodge truck". >>

Ok, this is my last comment on this. I have a neighbor that has a loaded SLT
4BY4 Ram that has a sticker in his backlight that is of Calvin relieving
himself on a Benz symbol! God I love it! And yes I asked him if he works for
CC and he said no. He grew up with a sworn Mopar nut for a father that always
bought American, but now refuses to buy another DC vehicle since profits go to
Germany! His words and his perogative! Neither of which I will argue!
   Oh, by the way. There is this car wash outside of the tech center that we
take a lot of our fleet cars too. When we take a car there we have to sign in
and write where we are from. Most everyone puts DC. One Exec. VP that is on
the Board of DC refuses to put DC! He plainly writes everytime Chrysler
Corp.!
eric