converter ?

From: Chris (Clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 00:37:27 EST

After my A-500 on my 88 V-6 kicked the bucket, i went out and got a
nonlockup A-518 from a dealer and the summit 1600-2100 RPM stall convertor.
 It feels like it stalls slightly higher than stock (maybe a couple hundred
RPM around 1800 or so) and the non lockup makes a 300-400 RPM difference on
the highway in OD.

hope this helps,
Chris

Does any one have an after market torque converter on their Daks? What
brand? What stall? What cost? and how do you like it? Just shopping around,
but haven't seen much. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks.