Re: Your Dakota's specs

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 00:31:56 EST

I bought my 93 Dakota V6 4x4 in late 94.
Not too many frills, but I dont care for em.
Came with at the time of purchase, many mods have been done since:
NO power windows/locks. 3.55 gears and LSD in the rear diff. LT235-75R15
tires. AM/FM Cassette player. Auto. No air. NP231 tcase, part time 4WD.
The Dodge Jeep Eagle was asking $13,900. After getting the price down, I
bought it along with the additional 7/70 powertrain warranty for a total of
$13,742.
Kyle
now at 98,800 and runnin' great!
Overhead console, CB, Dual 48' Fiberglass Whips, Cell Phone, Whistler
Radar/Laser Detector, Rhino Lining, Tool Box(packed with about anything &
everything needed for a weekend in the state park), Custom shortened Tekstyle
tonneau cover, Amsoil Synthetics in both diffs and in transfer case, Electric
compass, Dunlop Radial Rover RV's, Maglite mounted on the transfer case base,
Champion Truck plugs, Amsoil 2 Stage air filter, complete undercarriage
rustproofed.......gosh what else.......