Kenne Bell Optimizer

From: Martin (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 00:56:28 EST

Guess I gotta show my ignorance, What is the SP 360 ?

A Dodge Durango with the kenne bell supercharger unit.

 Also, is the Kenne Bell SC a whipple or centrifugal?
whipple.

Have been trying to make up my mind on
rather to go with the API Pro Charger or a Whipple - (which will be on
my
99 Yellow R/T when it gets here.) Been on order since the first of
November.
Good news tho, the build date is 1/6/99. My Vortech works good BUT its
too
noisy. Stangs and such pull up beside me and hear the wine then look the

other way as tho I'm not there (smile). Love it but no spanks. They take
off
like the locals are behind us.
Hope all who can will be at the Sealy (TX) Club Car Bash in March.

  Ron Merx (IndyRon)

--
Martin Tolentino

99 Dakota R/T CC