RE: Amp wiring

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 10:11:07 EST

Yeah but if they bought a MTX thunderform, or JL Stealth Box, they already
have to take their rear storage box out and the speaker boxes take up all
the room underneath the rear seats, leaving no room for the amp. So they
have no other choice to put it under the seat. Amps can be placed
underneath your seats, I recommend putting a fan underneath there though,
then there shouldn't be any major problems.

Mike Stepka
98 CC Sport 4x4 V6
with all the chrome accessories
www.genesisdj.com/truck.html