Re: POWER PULLEYS

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 18:18:25 EST

I live in Texas and have had the March Pulleys for over two years now without any
problems. They were worth about a tenth to a tenth and a half and were easy to
install. Overheating??? Even in the hottest weather, my truck never comes close
to overheating. As far as charging problems are concerned, mine will discharge
very slightly at idle at night when the headlights and defroster are on and the
stereo is thumping(I have a large 6 channel amp), but this has not been a
problem(I do have the high amp alternator though).

Andre Mauboussin
95 sport 14.7@93.5mph