RE: POWER PULLEYS

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 18:50:44 EST

Yup. One BIG one: Lack of charging while cruising around at low RPM's.
After market "Power Pulley's" are known for this. I had contacted JET
Products for their set for my '97 Dak and the two techs that I had spoken
with stated the same thing....

"If you plan on racing it...try them. But if you truck is a daily driver as
well...don't bother. Especially if you drive it off road."