Re: POWER PULLEYS

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 20:17:21 EST

Hello,
I am using the Jet power pullies on my 5.9 Durango. The tech told me
that they would give me about 8hp. Or compensate for the difference
between the stage I and stage II chip. I now have the stage II chip, a
gift from Jet...really nice people at the headquarters. I wouldnt
recommend the pullies. At stop lights I can watch my battery level
drop. If I am not on the gas it drains the battery, and you can
hardly tell the difference in performance. Oh yeah, they were $210.
Ouch.....talk to you later....stay safe.