My Problem Finally Solved

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 19:56:52 EST

Mike Clark, you get a hero cookie...
The dealer called me at about 3:00 and said he had the kota ready...I went
down there and asked him what the problem was...DEAD AIS MOTOR...Is this a
common problem (I assume it is simply because he had one in stock)...But
anyway, he replaced it, all under warranty and I walked away with a great
running truck and didn't have to pay a dime...:-) Thanks to all who helped
me out with your suggestions! NOTE: Frank and Jon, if a bad IAC is the same
as a bad AIS motor, then tell Mike to split his hero cookie with y'all ;-)
Now my dak is back under the carport purring like a kitten...Now if I can
get a warm day and enough time, I'll put on the Tonneau Cover (which is
taking up my mom's parking space -- Word to the wise, if you get a tonneau
cover PUT IT SOMEWHERE BESIDES YOUR MOM'S PARKING SPACE! MOMS DO NOT LIKE
THIS! :)
Ben Vaughan

webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com