RE: :Digital (LONG)(non Dak related)

From: Brucklacher, Brett (brettb@amgen.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 20:08:35 EST

Sony Mavica uses floppies... don't know about any others. It formats them
with standard Microsloth FAT16, so you just take the floppy out of your
camera and pop it in your computer (PC or Mac) and presto, the images are
JPEGs.

Dak content: I will be using a Sony Mavica (as well as Canon A1 SLR 35mm) to
take pictures of the damage done recently to my Dakota :(
Dog ran out in front of me and I swerved alongside a pole to avoid hitting
it! No major damage (low speed), but the passenger rear corner panel is
dented to hell and some paint is gone. Scary part is where the sheet metal
dented the paint is easily chipping away-- like it never bonded to the body
panels very well. This may not bode well for the longevity of our Dakota
Paint Jobs!

--Brett
'98 CC 3.9L with unintentional body and paint mods... Oh well, that's what
auto insurance is for!

original message follows...

<SNIP>

  A friend of mine has a digital camera. I'm not sure what the brand is,
but it doesn't use a memory card, it uses floppy disks. I love that idea!
If I ever get a digital camera, it will have to use floppy disks.

<SNIP