Re: Re[2]: POWER PULLEYS (Lenard)

From: Leonard Zuniga (l_zuniga@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 20:18:04 EST

Bob

  Not a problem.Didnt seem to notice it from bad weather. However just
washing the exterior of vehicle seemed to get in the engine comparment
and cause all kind of problems. Even when I was extra careful I seemed
to get it wet. I made a cover for it and have had no problems since.
Jules at Magnum Performance did my TB. The throttle body seemed to be
the biggest improvement so far(gobs of low end now,fantastic throttle
response). As soon as weather changes I am going to do my rockers and
shift kit. I got all my mods from Jules with the exception of FABM. I
know alot the DMLER's say he is overpriced but I feel he does quality
work and nows his Dodges(not saying Frank and Bruce dont do quality
work-no disrespect intened).Jules also seems to be good to repeat
buyers.

Later
Leonard

>Leonard, Sorry I spelt your name wrong. I've heard about other guys
jets
>getting wet. Does the unit get wet from bad weather or only from
washing
>your motor compartment? Did Frank and Bruce do your TB? How about the
TB