Leech/Mopar headers

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 23:24:05 EST

When I bought my 98 Sport V8 the dealer ordered the headers and installed
them for me. They didn't weld anything because when I traded it back in on
my 99 R/T we took the headers off and put the stock manifolds and y pipe
back on and everything came apart easily with no cutting. The y reducer fit
inside the cat inlet pipe and was just clamped on. The headers were only on
the truck 4k miles so everything came off easily. Now I am told the headers
wont fit my R/T, SO they are FOR SALE. They are made to fit 97-99 Reg Cab
4x2 5.2L with Auto trans. Anybody interested? Bolts included. I am in
Waco Texas. Email me if you want them. jmiller@texnet.net. I will buy new
ones for the R/T when they become available.
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RC