Re: Magnum Performance Tips

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 12:32:23 EST

Christopher Blancher wrote:

> Greetings DML'ers,
>
> The dearly beloved Magnum Performance tips
> are gotten with a friendly telephone call
> to 281-354-7223. This telephone call is
> to Magnum Performance and Jules would love
> to hear from all of the friendly DML'ers.
>
> If I spent my hard earned money on a
> telephone call to Magnum Performance, then
> all of you DML'ers could possibly find some
> spare changes in your pockets to give Jules
> a call for performance advise and product.
>
> Magnum Performance
> 9302 Livernois
> Houston, TX. 77080
>
> (281) 354-7223
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christopher Blancher
> 1999 Dakota R/T SC
> Intense Blue

        Yeah right. If Jules were interested in giving us tech tips to go
faster with our Daks, he would have already posted a journal full. He
was liberal with you because you're a paying customer. If we all called
him with the same questions, he'd have to get a service to answer and
repeat the same info, over and over again. I doubt you would get much
out of him if you just called during his busy day and asked him "Besides
buying stuff from you, how can I make my Dak
faster?" As members of the dml, we
share our experiences so others can benefit. If you know something we
don't, you should tell us about it, we would do the same for you or
anyone else on the list. Step up to the plate and help us out. Alan S.