RE: Magnum Performance Tips

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 13:12:57 EST

Chris,
Great tip, I think I will rush over to the phone an order one of those
$2,000 TB's, I will be friendly and maybe I will get some of the "dearly
beloved Magnum Performance Tips" and then again maybe not. Just out of
curiosity, did you say that your truck was "Intense Mystery Shaft Blue" or
"Intense Got The Shaft Blue"???
        Frank