Re: 98 dak tsb

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 13:22:33 EST

Randy Drew wrote:

> Alan Short wrote:
> >
> > Geoffrey Hackbart wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a 98 DAK and I haven't recieved one yet. I have the same problem
> > > from time to time. People on here say that it is the cab bolts. I tool
> > > mine to the dealer and they said that they couldn't duplicate it. So I
> > > am stuck with it. At least until my cab seperates from the frame.
> > >
> > > Later,
> > > Geoffrey
> > > ~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

> > > in

> > Geoffrey, I know how to duplicate the cab bolt pop. Remind me Saturday
> > and I'll show you how I made mine pop for the service
> > manager.
> > Alan S.
>
> Hey Alan,
>
> Could you explain to me how to make mine pop for the dealership?
> I live in toronto, and I haven't had much luck with a couple of the
> dealers here. They always give that NTF and can't duplicate.
>
> But it'll come back days later.
>
> thanks for your info.
> randy drew
> fonman@ican.net

        Randy, if the pop comes from the front end ( mine did ) then try
backing with the wheels cut all the way to the right, come to an abrupt
stop, turn wheels all the way left and take off quickly. If this doesn't
produce the pop reverse the order, left reverse stop, right foreward
take off. Good luck. Alan S.