RE:Factory Dak Alarm

From: Jason & Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 13:28:25 EST

with the factory alarm is there is no shock sensor, and the flashing
security light goes out after 15 seconds of arming the system. Someone
could just take a hammer to my truck and the alarm would never go off! But
hey, when they open that door there it is!!! Horn blaring and everything!
What a stupid alarm. So anyway, I am interested in the EVSII alarm system.
So folks, tell me what ya know?

Jason
98 CC, SLT+, 318