Re: FW: Durango Club Request

From: Gordon Thomas Adams (gta0001@jove.acs.unt.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 06 1999 - 17:34:22 EST

I can't tell you exactly where i read it, but i know i read somewhere in
the description of the DML, it specifically said that this list is for
Dakota and Durango owners, and anyone interested in either of the two. (
i assumed it was for their unmistakable similarities ) It was a Durango
that actually convinced me to buy a Dakota anyway. I think a Durango is
nothing more than a nice Dak. It is only those with Durangos that forget
their roots that I am worried about.

later
Gordon
99 R/T rc black